Wednesday 29 June 2011

          Over it lyrics
 I'm over your lies
And I'm over your games
I'm over you asking me
When you know
I'm not OK

You call me at night
And I pick up the phone
And though you be tellin' me
I know
You're not alone
I'm over your lies
And I'm over your games
I'm over you asking me
When you know
I'm not OK

You call me at night
And I pick up the phone
And though you be tellin' me
I know
You're not alone

That song was sung by Katharine McPhee Hope or better known as Katharine McPhee, a girl born March 25, 1984 in the United States precisely in Los Angeles, California..

Katharine McPhee American Idol runner-up is the fifth addition to being a singer he is also well-known actress in several film. Starting from the world of theater and opera stage, a role once played by him.

among others: You are here, Crazy, Annie Get Your Gun, for wanting a boyfriend she auditioned for American Idol, with fierce competition in the fifth American Idol Elliott finally he was able to bear Yamin beat the runner.

With a song Billie holiday god bless the child eventually he was able to release their own album after winning American Idol to five. He released three albums, including American Idol Encores and my destiny was released in 2006. and the album is now released and circulated Over it

0 komentar:

Post a Comment