Monday 20 May 2013


when was a child, singer nicki minaj admitted ever becoming the bully by friends school. The judges of American Idol admitted raised in family problems and this often make it moves school. ' every time my parents quarrel, my mother asked us to move and i should move to new school . Which means i must adapt again with new friends, ' the story ' i met young maidens who like envy. The molester is wanting me bowed she's self to them and me not to do so. Sometimes there are fights among us. What is clear i will not allow myself to be played. ' chanter song beauty and a beat is also struggling with of commentaries negative about himself, especially since he became a star. However, minaj not respond to that. ' me tell to the youth. If people kept mocking you people and you continue to serve it  was poison, she said. -->

0 komentar:

Post a Comment