Monday 7 November 2016

Jakarta Governor Basuki "Ahok" Tjahaja Purnama visited the headquarters of the Criminal Investigation Department (Crime) on Monday to clarify matters relating to the alleged defamation of religions.

"This is my initiative to clarify the alleged insult to the clergy. There are other allegations that regard me as a politician hostile to Muslims and the Al-quran"said Ahok at City Hall, Monday.

Ahok reiterated his statement that he never had any intention of blasphemy as alleged by some Muslim folk.

Ahok reported by various organizations for his remarks during a visit to the Thousand Islands on September 27, where he spoke to the residents about the Surah al-Maidah, verse 51 of the Quran.

In part of his speech, Ahok said, "In your heart, ladies and gentleman , you may feel you can not choose me, because [you have] been deceived by [the quote] Surah al-Maidah, verse 51, etc. , So, if you can not pick me because you are afraid of being condemned to hell you do not need to feel uneasy because you were being ripped off. It is okay."

Ahok said that during the meeting with the police he was told to appoint witnesses who could provide information about the case. "I told them [police investigators] that I have a Muslim brother, who had known me since I was little. He will explain that I never had the intention to hate Islam or insult any religion, "he said.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment